The real estate market is always changing
With Montenegro becoming one of the emerging real-estate destinations, knowledge of the local law and experience in the field is crucial. Whether we are acting on relatively simple land acquisitions, construction schemes or highly technical projects, our clients appreciate our pragmatic and commercial approach. We have designed our business to help our clients benefit not only through conventional means but increasingly using sophisticated structured techniques.
Montenegro has been recognized as an Ecological State in the development. Therefore, we are focused on advising of pioneering projects that demand deep knowledge and commitment such as Green Building, also known as sustainable or high-performance building. A green building is a structure that is environmentally responsible and resource-efficient throughout its life-cycle. In cooperation with the local and international experts in the area, we are helping in emerging legal issues relating to the Green Building, from the aspect of Montenegrin laws.
- Advising on real estate regulatory framework;
- Conducting of real estate due diligence (title over property, possible encumbrances and other issues, possession of related licenses and permits);
- Assistance in the process of acquiring the real estate: drafting of sale and purchase agreements and other documents, representing in the procedure of registration of the real estate before competent bodies, assistance in the procedure before tax administration regarding real estate tax obligations;
- Assistance in environmental issues regarding environmental protection (obtaining environmental impact assessment approval);
- FIDIC advisory;
- Assistance in the construction procedure (pre-construction, construction and post construction activities) and the obtaining of necessary permits:
- Assisting in the procedure of drafting and negotiating lease agreements, management agreements and other agreements in the post development structure;